CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 12, 2009

School has been so much fun, work, and stress! I don't think anyone could have prepaired me for the amount of stress I was walking into. There is so much to learn, remember, and recall from previous classes that I spend a ton of time looking things up just as a refresher. Even with all this, it is totally worth it! The end will be here before I know it and I will be stepping into a whole new career that has so many opportunities I am not sure which area I want to start in. I am looking forward to being able to finally spend time with my children and hubby. They have been so fantastic since I started this endeavor and I thank God everyday for them. It is so difficult to leave them for class and clinicle but they are always waiting with hugs from me when I get home. Who could ask for a better way to come home?
I had my doubts about the whole nursing school thing at the beginning of this semester. Things were rough at home and I couldn't imagine adding on the stress of school to our home life. That was when my husband came to me and said that he wanted me to go part time at work. I almost fell over! I have been praying for this for a long time and the one thing I asked specifically for was that it could happen when I started my nursing classes. God has answered this prayer and so many more. There is absolutely no way I would still be married, be able to care for my 3 boys, have the GPA I have, work 3rd shift, and remain (for the most part) sane if it weren't for God's grace and mercy. He is such an awesome God, and I thank Him everyday for this opportunity. He gives me just the right amount of energy and strength I need each day.

0 comments: