CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

2009 Resolutions

It's funny, I have made resolutions in the past and drop them by the end of January. I just can't seem to be able to give up chocolate completely:) I know it's a flaw but come on, chocolate...do I really have to give it up? My answer is NO!!! Anyway, my resolutions are:

1. Go to church more than I did last year
2. Leave my worries and concerns with God because He can handle them better than me.
3. Be a better example for my children
4. Eat a better diet. This does mean to cut back on the chocolate, but not give it up completely. I don't know, I think it's called self control or something like that:):)
5. Exercise at a minimum 3 times a week
6. Lose 20 pounds. I will be happy with 20 pounds but would like to lose more.

1 comments:

Michelle Swidrak said...

great resolutions! you can do it! let me know if you need a little help or encouragement. i'm a great cheerleader, not to mention a trainer. :)