CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

2008 Blessings (some were in disguise)

Ok, so we have made it through yet another year. So how were we blessed this last year?

We were able to pay all our bills on time and pay off quite a few of them as well. What a relief to send in the payment knowing it was the last one we were making on that card!

Always have food on the table...the boys don't seem to ever stop eating so this is an amazing accomplishment:)

We were so blessed to have a warm home to come home to everyday...too many families lost their homes this year

Jobs...this is a big one...Thank you God for giving both Luke and I jobs that support our family

I think this was the first year since Sam's birth that we have not had any major medical issues or family losses...Thank you GOD!!!!!!

Luke and I were blessed to be able to take a vacation by ourselves. We were able to reconnect and just enjoy each other, what a blessing!

God gave me the strength to continue school...I honestly do not know how else I have gotten through the last few semesters. I could not have done it on my own.

There were so many other smaller blessing that we ran across this year. Although, small or large, they are still blessings from God.

God,
I can't thank you enough for what you have done for my family and me. Without you guiding us, I know we would not be where we are. I look forward to walking through this next year with you by my side. Picking me up when I fall, drying my tears, holding my hand when I am scared...

Thank you,
Katie

0 comments: